Activities Portal - Official versus Portable
As of 1/1-2012 we have made a more simple - and easier to understand - Guideline about when to use an Official DXRC Activity callsign - and when to use "portable" callsign.
When you want to run an activity, please choose between one of these two ways to interact with the club. Before you start, please decide:
A: I will run the activity as an Official DXRC-activity
B: I will run the activity as my own activity ( "portable callsign" )
Please see the differences in details here:
Option A: Official Club Activity:
DXRC Activity Contract must be filled in and sent to DXRC Activation Team (26DX047@Delta-Xray.net) as soon as possible, before you start the activity. The sooner the better. (Please remember that we are not sitting at home waiting for you to send in a contract in last second :-) )
Preferable, send in the contract no later than 2-3 days before you start your activity.
- you will send in the "Activity Contract"
- you wil use an official club callsign, examples: "26DX/L010", "223DX/1" etc.
- we will provide you with an "Activity Homepage" on DXRC website
- we will provide you with QSL-management via DXRC-Bureau
- we will help you with design and printing (inclusive costs) of the Activity QSL-cards
- we will upload the log to our Log Search Engine
- we will present all your (good) proofs at the Activity Homepage
- we will evaluate your proofs!!
Download the Activity Contract here: https://www.delta-xray.net/activations_contract.doc
or find the contract at the Activity Portal
- Go to Delta-Xray.net
- click "Guidelines"
- click "Activity Portal"
- download the Activity Contract
Option B: "Portable callsign" - You are in charge of your own activity yourself:
In case you wish to handle everything about your activity yourself, you shall not send in "Activity Contract" nor pictures/proofs, log etc.
You can go "on air" and use "Portable callsign", examples: "307/161DX037", "26DX015/CU001", "1DX012/EU144", "26DX059/M", 19DX056/P, "328/47DX002". We will help you defining the best possible callsign if we are asked in good time before you go "on air".
We recommend you to insert information about your activity at 11DX.net cluster before you go (activation information).
If you wish to QSL, please handle all QSL-cards yourself (please do not use a QSL-manager!!), an address to you should be public via internet.
Notice please, if you choose " portable callsign "DXRC will :
- not provide you with an "Activity Homepage" on DXRC website
- not provide you with QSL-management via DXRC-Bureau
- not help you with design and printing (inclusive costs) of the Activity QSL-cards
- not upload the log to our Log Search Engine
- not present any proofs you may have collected
- not evaluate your proofs!!
If you wish to present this yourself, you can of course do this.
Back to Activities Portal.
Back to Guidelines.
Latest update: 05/08/2023